I was trying to aim towards a Graphic Designer's magazine. I enjoyed the time i spent designing it. I did missed the class when the teacher gave this program, so i was kinda behind. did some research on my own to learn the proper techniques.
*don't fare well in a controlled or fixed environment and generally rebel against convention.I can be so subtle, sensitive and emotional that i end up being a real drain on others resources.
* easily misled because i want to believe.No matter how often im led astray by vacant promises, i tend to keep faith and go on looking for a personal ideal.
* My dreamy and impractical natures are a source of distress to those close to me.
**Im gifted artistically. versatile and tend to understand things by absorption rather than logic.
* i adapt to my surroundings, good or bad.
* generous, friendly, good natured with a true sense of kindness and compassion. sensitive to everything around me, including the feelings of others.
No comments:
Post a Comment